FMS is focused on the safety of our team members, our customers, and our communities. Our tagline of Good People, Clean Buildings, Better Communities has never been more true than it is today.
Due to the ever-changing information surrounding COVID-19, we are sending additional updates to keep you informed, We are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World health Organization (WHO), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Increase in Existing Services
FMS is offering the following service to increase sanitation and prevention:
- FMS porter trained on identifying and disinfecting high-touch surfaces
- Use of stronger disinfectants with shortened dwell time and faster kill time
Supplies and Chemicals
We have access to availability based products what may help you in high-touch areas including entrances, door knobs, handrails, sanitizers, common areas, restrooms, telephones, and other high-tough surfaces. Please reach out to your FMS Director of Operations for more information.
If your facility has been affected by COVID-19
If you become aware by local health officials that a person has tested positive or is being tested for COVID-19:
- Contact your FMS Director of Operations immediately
- Follow CDC guidelines
- FMS team members will be vacating the building and immediately following the CDC guidelines
Should your company close any facilities or adjust working hours
- Contact your FMS Director of Operations (email or call)
- We will work through the details and timelines regarding current FMS team members working in the building; it is our goal to maintain employment for all FMS team members