Handwashing is one of the most important ways to protect ourselves and prevent the spread of pathogens, including the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The effectiveness of this action, though, depends on thoroughness.
How to properly wash your hands:
- Wet hands with water
- Apply enough soap to cover all hand surfaces
- Rub hands palm to palm
- Right palm over left dorsum (back of hand) with interlaced fingers, and vice versa
- Palm to palm with fingers interlaced
- Backs of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked
- Rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right palm, and vice versa
- Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left palm and vice versa
- Rinse hands with water
- Dry thoroughly with a single-use towel
- Use towel to turn off faucet
- Your hands are safe
We require all team members to follow necessary hygiene procedures, such as handwashing, for their safety as well as the safety of other team members, customers, and community. For more information on FMS COVID-19 prevention cleaning and disinfecting, contact email@example.com or call 502-479-3286.